Wednesday 28 March 2012

Snap Happy Time

So its been a busy past few weeks and the work load from uni has been piling up and the ideas have been flowing...big time! Its almost like where ever I go now I'm checking out the trees, were as like many of us... yea that's a nice tree! But Ive started to appreciate the qualities in all the different variations of trees that I so happen to come across! I'm more grateful than ever now to live in a rural area, only seconds from lovely woodland. So I buckle up my dogs and Ive been wondering around, snap happy gathering lots of amazing pics that really capture the details and textures...

Ill pop some of my snaps and tell me which you like and dont :)

1 comment:

  1. hi everyone
    check out the fabrics at www.fabric-distributor.com,
    they have the cutest, cheapest and best quality fabrics
    come check them out!

    ReplyDelete